Getting my Blogging Wings

Friday, April 9, 2010

This blogging stuff is new to me. I have learned though, that I am a perfectionist, wanting to make the post perfect, and if I can't do that, then I "wait" and before you know it, the day is done. So, from now on, no matter what it is..."I blog, therefore I am", or is it the other way around?
Recap for this week *whew*...Monday, it was fine. Mondays are notorious known for not being so good here- not sure what it is...but we don't schedule anything on Mondays. This past Monday went off without a hitch! I thought, "Wow, that was a great Monday".
Then came Tuesday. I awoke to washing machine crying something like "noooooo, I don't wannnnnnnnna"....over and over. The washing machine is right under the bed in the basement, so that whiny noise made me cling to the ceiling. Then the other half needed to run to the gas station. I hear the Jeep saying "I don't wannnnnnnna start"...then the house starts smelling like gas, because the Jeep is in the garage, which is under the house. It finally turns over (mind you, we have'nt had any problems with it), so he says we better get some groceries and a prescription that is at WalMart in case the thing stops running.
Ok, I am still trying to stay postive and happy and just the night before I was discussing with him about the Law of Attraction and how powerful our words are. So, NO one is on the road, we are enjoying the awesome scenery and saying things that we are thankful for, taking turns.
*Plink* I swear a tiny piece of gravel fell from the sky and made a teeny, tiny, pinhead dink in the windshield. By the time, I could look at him, the thing cracked allllll the way across the windshield....we laughed at that point. Our Tuesday was a delayed Monday. I won't detail the rest of the day, but after that, everything was hilarious. Laughing is so much better than getting stressed and angry.
The rest of the week has been not without incident either....but we are now at FRIDAY. Thank God, it's that!

0 comments: