Time Management

Monday, March 15, 2010

One thing that I have GOT to get under control is time...and how I manage it. I have things daily that I need to get done, but by the end of the day, most are half done, or worse, not done at all.
Now that I am an empty-nester, I have all the time in the world, well, sort of. If you are an empty-nester, you are nodding your head in agreement with me right now. If not, you will know soon enough what I am referring to.
 I flit from one thing to the next and a result- nothing gets fully finished.
FlyLady
I learned with housework to focus on one room only, get that room done, then move onto another. (Thank you FlyLady!) In the meantime, I throw a load of laundry in. I mastered time management with household chorse, why can't I do that with being online?
Hmmm, could be be facebook? Yep. Could be it be that I am an avid sweeper? Yep. Could it be that flit all over the internet? YES, YES and a yes. Add to that mix that I am so easily distracted these days then you have it...I get nothing done online that is productive- including this blog.
So, fisrt thing, while I am drinking my coffee, even before facebook or email, I am going to blog...even if I don't really have anything to say. After all, that is what blogging is all about right?

0 comments: