The Care & Feeding of a Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

As I am discussing business with different companies, it occurred to me that this blog is like a small child. I have to give it my utmost attention and feed it with posts (which, yes, I know, I haven't done). I have a hard time posting anything, keyword ANYthing, but I have to force myself. I have been told by more seasoned mommies ...I mean bloggers that this will get easier. I, myself make it hard because I often feel if I don't have anything good, like a freebie, sample or giveaway then why post? But then again, why not? I don't know who's out there reading this. I've learned that I have some pretty cool random thoughts. Thoughts that make me wonder, but then I see others have that same thought- Thank you Pinterest! Pinterest has me now convinced that I'm not crazy...just jaded perhaps, a better word being "experienced". Being empty-nested gives you alot of time to think again. So, buckle up- it's going to be a fun ride! Any other empty-nesters out there?

0 comments: