It's HUMMER time!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

They are back! My beautiful little hummers are back!
Two days ago, they started making an appearance. I have the type of windows in my office that crank out, so I had just one side cranked out, just a tiny bit- I was deep in thought and typing and heard buzzing and thought "wow, that must be a huge bumble bee", which I had seen earlier in the day. Out of the corner of my eye- I saw my hummer! It was the most beautiful shade of green and just staying there, looking at me...just long enough so I could open the window more (I didn't want it getting stuck),b say hi to it, and it flitted off.
I cleaned out my feeders today, put them out and now I have quite a few feeding in the back. I don't have any in the front yet...but they will come.
The rule with birds, "if you feed them, they WILL come".
Have you fed your birds today:)




0 comments: