Are you ready to rumble...I mean fish?!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May 1st!
I can't believe it's May already. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the holidays...not that I am complaining...at all. My beautiful crabapple tree is blooming with all the rain it's been getting, gorgeous pink blossoms, and the deer can't get them like they got my daffodils! My guy planted some as a surprise for me, last year, for this year, but the deer found his surprise before he could show me- well, I did get to see some- they didn't like the ones that have the orange middles...
So, I am thinking of all the wives that are awaiting the rain to stop too and are thinking "go fishing already!". It's been a long winter, and these are Northwoods boys/men- they don't like to stay indoors.
I am on the hunt for the freebies, samples- pretty much anything today.
I have my music on, door closed, birds are singing despite the rain, life is good!


0 comments: